Friday, June 4, 2010

What's up with me and Zombies?

Talking again about zombies,

haven't you noticed that zombies in movies are slowly evolving?

I mean at first, they introduced zombies as slow-paced human-eating reanimated dead looking for brains.

The next thing you know, they made a movie about zombies being as fast as a cheetah. Well, maybe not.

Imagine running for your life while these zombies follow your scent like a pack of hounds.

I bet they can even outrun my unicycle-riding monkey in a marathon.

It adds a little excitement for the viewers, though.

I was on the edge of my seat when i saw these zombies running after this guy.

RUNNING AFTER. As if the zombie's a real cheetah chasing its prey.

Oh my God! ZOMBIES ARE RUNNING!

Too bad for those FAT and OLD people. Oh well.

They don't have much time to live anyway.

But wait, they're still evolving!

Like POKEMONS. Gotta catch 'em all.

No seriously.

Besides, how could it possibly get any worse than the one above?

As if these zombies can learn to use weapons like axe and knives. HAHA.

IN THEIR DREAMS.

Or can they? :|

FIREPOWER!

Zombies can use some machine guns in some movies and video games!

I bet they can even drive a tank.

I thought they we're brain dead! 

WE'RE DONE FOR.

Zombies are going to take over the world.

WITH MACHINE GUNS!

This would be really cool if I wasn't scared to death.

Note to the military: If bitten by zombies, kill yourself. PLEASE.

That goes the same for those who own GUNS and FIREPOWER.

Save the hero from the hassle of putting a bullet through your empty heads.

And while you're at it, make sure you have exactly one bullet in your gun.

Thank you.

1 comment: